1. Underground they stay up late because the longest worm is the one that sleeps in.
2. Pulling yourself up by the bootstraps is a clear sign you need help.
3. If you have a rock garden, the greenness of your neighbor’s lawn is beyond compare.
4. In a secondhand bookstore, the first thing you should do is judge a book by its cover.
5. I’m happy to say that I don’t know if ignorance is bliss.
my heart on the back
of my hand
3 thoughts on “Torturing Clichés to Ensure the Mysteriousness of My Death”
I especially love the haiku at the end…
Reblogged this on Frank J. Tassone and commented:
#Haiku Happenings #5: The Other Bunny presents a #haibun by Bob Lucky!